Sunday, June 5, 2011

Back to Reality



Hey Al,
I hope you guys are doing good back in the real world. I can't believe that we were in Paris just last weekend! That seems so crazy....I had so much fun with you guys while we were over there. Stockholm is definitely one of the most beautiful places I've been to and one of the cleanest! I wish 'ol B'ham was more like that:) I think since I posted like 258 7 albums on Facebook of the trip, I'll just put a few pictures of the highlights/favorite spots, people that make me laugh, in no particular order.

This was super scary really entertaining. Sorry about your hair, Al.

Vik, Sweden is one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.


Your hair turned out pretty good, if I do say so my self.

I loved being their with my husband:)

The Wedding Party was a definitely favorite time of the trip....Loved every minute of it-even the 47 toasts throughout the night.

This was hilarious...do have paranoid dreams that a bunch of men will line up to kiss you if Bjorn goes to the bathroom in public? haha.

Glad Austin enjoyed the boat tour of Copenhagen!


Meet Marley...the 180 lbs Great Dane I found on the streets of Copenhagen...they are all the same....just want you to rub their rear-ends and they are slap happy.

I'm really glad you guys could come to Paris!

Wait, I think I saw this couple pictured in a Swedish model magazine?...haha. You guys could pass for it...

How many pounds of food do you think we ate all together....wow.



He makes me laugh:)

Haha! ("ugly face" impersonations)

Can you see the Eiffel Tower? I shot this from my plane window as we were taking off last Sunday.

Now back to reality..... Going to work on Tuesday was a little weird. It's hard getting back to an office setting after roaming the streets of Europe for two weeks. Talk about a change of scenery. May I also add that I about had a heat stroke getting off the plane in Atlanta. It was about 95 degrees Sunday afternoon, and it's been close to 100 everyday this week. Quite an adjustment, so don't hate the cool weather over there...at least your husband doesn't sweat every time he breathes!

We were very much looking forward to a weekend at home after all the travel, and for the most part it's been pretty enjoyable. Friday we went out to run some errands after work. We've been wanting one of those plastic baby pools to just sit in the front yard and soak in on a hot day....I apparently was a little too excited about going to get one because I forgot that I wasn't parked in my normal spot in the driveway, and backed right into the front right side of Sam's car! Oh...the frustration! All I heard was "crunch!" Sam: "WHOWWW...THAT'S MY CAR!!!" Fortunately, it didn't break the front light, and it only dented the side in a little bit, and chipped some paint off. My car only took minor paint damage. But what's the big deal when money just grows on trees, you know?


I have to brag on the hubs though...he didn't yell at me one time after this, even though he had good reason to. He did, however, mention several times that I might want to consider driving school. We did eventually make it to the store to get a pool.


I couldn't stop laughing as he carried this thing out to the car. I don't know how, but he squeezed it in their, and we enjoyed a splash on Saturday. Hope your week is good!

Love you,

Whiggle




No comments:

Post a Comment