Tuesday, May 17, 2011

graduation weekend


Allie! Can you believe it's finally the day to get on a plane and come see you guys?!? It's crazy that it's finally here. I woke up this morning about 5:45, not my normal wake up time, but I could barely sleep because I'm so excited! I'm not bringing my lap top on the trip, so I wanted to put up some pictures of our weekend in Atlanta seeing the Brown Family for Eileen's graduation. We had a great time!


Granddad, Mrs. Nancy (in the chair), and Tiffany, Lynette's sister.


Mark and Parker! He's so big now, Al...it's crazy how fast he's grown. And big news, we're going to have a new nephew or niece in January! Melissa and Jon are pregnant again!

Sam and Jon goofing around.

Parker was a little restless at the graduation ceremony.


Eileen getting her Diploma!

Remind me not to wear these sunglasses again.

Yay! She's graduated!


After a long nap Saturday afternoon, Mark blessed us all with a delicious masterpiece of juicy steak and baby back ribs.....


yum..... needlesstosay, I didn't hear many words come out of Sam's mouth at dinner time.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

Love you,
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment