Thursday, August 11, 2011

letters to a long lost friend

(A conversation that was had between two cousins, and long lost friends)

Dear Allie,
It's been awhile.... You probably don't even remember me. Your terrible sister lost me and left me in a dirty bag for months until she found me the other day.... That meanie. I cant stand her right now, but am forced to stare at her all day because she says that I "make her laugh"..... I can't help the way I look you know.... If you're mother did drugs everyday you were in her tummy you might look a little weird too. So please tell your sister to start being nicer to me and stop laughing at me... Or I will have to come live with you..... Tears.... Sniffle.

Your friend,
Fred
"Fred"

** A day later, Fred heard back from Ernest**
Dear Fred,

It has been a while. I sympathize with your feelings towards Whit. I was a happy little whatever-it-is-I-am just hanging around the apartment in Solna, then one day everything changed. They packed me in a box and the next thing I knew I was in a closet. If it wasn't for your email to Allie she might never have remembered to get me out of there. You know, she laughs at me too. I can't help the way I look any more than you can. It's just rude. Umm, by the way, you probably could use some Visine...your eyeball looks a little dusty.

Your friend,
Ernest


"Earnest"



No comments:

Post a Comment