Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Busy days and a good idea.



First of all... I'm SO excited about your new house! It looks really nice too, Whit. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you get it all out together. Which reminds me, I liked the pictures you put up of the Expo you went to. The pictures were very impressive, and I noticed your drawings in the background which were pretty amazing. Sometimes it's just not fair you got all the creativity...haha:)

As for things here, it's been pretty busy but uneventful. I'm still just doing school stuff and working. I ended up in a pretty serious bad mood last week because Bjorn and I ended up with schedules that made it nearly impossible to see each other for more than a few hours for the entire week. Ok, that's and exaggeration but I really only saw him about 2 days. He went to a conference during the week and when he got back I went to work most of the weekend. I talked to my boss about not working all weekend from now on, so I'm hoping it will get better.

In the meantime, I've come up with a brilliant idea. In my search for a Swedish yorkipoo I've discovered: 1. They don't exist here, and 2. There is an interest in them here, and 3. For the most part, they haven't discovered how to create websites for breeders to sell dogs on. For example, when searching Yorkies or Yorkiepoos in the US there are about 100 websites created by breeders with information and pictures on their available puppies. In Sweden they seem to rely almost entirely on posting ads with very limited info to different sites. So... I told Bjorn if we got a Yorkie and bred it we could be the first Yorkiepoo breeders in Sweden AND the first with a website to sell them on. Seriously, it could work. And there is absolutely nothing I would love more than getting to take care of a bunch of puppies.

I'll let you know if Bjorn ever goes for it... I won't hold my breath, don't worry:)

As usual, I'm posting a scenic picture for you. One of the things Bjorn and I had time to do last week was take a walk around some different places in town so we got to see some pretty views... We're finding the really good places to take you all when you're here.

Sorry you were sick and I hope you and Sam feel better now! I want some pictures of the house once you get it set up.

Love you.
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment