Monday, April 4, 2011

Our New House!



Allie... The old apartment is empty and we are officially moved in to the new house now and are already enjoying the change of address. The move went very well and a lot faster than expected too.

We had several of the guys and girls from our small group come over and help too so we were pretty much finished by around lunch time on Saturday afternoon. We got lunch for all those who wanted to stay and had a nice little pizza picnic in the front yard:


And now for a few sneak peeks of the inside from our walk through last week before we closed:

Ok! There's the run down! We have a lot of things to do but are looking forward to putting in the work. On a side note, I will say that a moving weekend is not the best time to get a nasty stomach bug. It was going around at work last week, and I thought I'd be the only one not to get it....wrong! It hit me late Saturday night and it was terrible....needless to say, I couldn't do much yesterday and then it hit poor Sam last night and he had to stay home from work today! I feel a lot better today and hopefully Sam will start feeling better soon! Alright....let me know how things are going over there....!


No comments:

Post a Comment