Tuesday, November 1, 2011

My favorite fall things.

Al...no worries. I'm still here. With a new job, new schedule, new work friends, and not a lot of free time in the afternoons....alas, the blog suffers.

I thought I could at least tell you about some of my favorite fall things right now....we are definitely enjoying the beauty and coolness of a little fall weather over here, and you better believe right when that sweater has to come out, a warm coffee based drink is what I start craving...One of my favorite things right now is:

yumm.

Oh. yeah....I do feel a little bad about the fact these babies are $4 bucks, so I have to get them sparingly. But they are soo good:)

Second are the colors of the trees changing right now......


And third, is sitting on my porch on my little couch on the weekends and reading a book while drinking a pumpkin spice latte. I do not have a picture of my porch handy at this moment, so I found one that I like even better:

Yes, please.
Lovely:)

Well...enough daydreaming....I'm going to Cincinnati, OH with 4 other work folks to visit a project site. I'm sure it will be an absolutely crazy enjoyable 8.5 hour ride up to our hotel. I have never been to Cincinnati before so I'm kind of looking forward to seeing a different city.


I'll have to give you updates when I get back:) Maybe you could tell me three of your favorite fall things in the meantime!?!  Looking forward to seeing you soon!

-Whiggle

No comments:

Post a Comment