Monday, February 21, 2011

dear allie

Hehehe...surprise! Welcome to our blog together. I know we talked about this last year before you moved and it's taken me a long time to get my act together and throw one up, but better late than never, right? Don't be mad about our cute little picture on the top of the page....it's not the best of me either, but I think it's pretty darn cute of the both of us. Wait a second...what's that on your face? You must have been hiding some food behind that newspaper...haha. Now, I'll be sending you instructions pronto about how you work this thing. Lucky for you...I've done all the hard work of setting it up...now all you have to do is type a thing or two to me every once and a while, and I'll do the same for you.

Looking forward to seeing more of you...

love you~
Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment