Thursday, February 24, 2011

dear whit


Whit. I seriously can't believe you got me to start blogging.

And now that I am I'll have to warn you that if you mention 70 degrees, swimsuits, or laying out again I might have to jump off a bridge - and into the frozen water. That's because it's snowing as I write this and a few days ago it was not only below freezing it was below zero. So for the time being I'm going to pretend it's this cold everywhere to make it easier. So don't burst my bubble:)

I'm sorry you had a bad day, Whitty. I would have a serious chat with someone for you if I was there:) I love the idea that you thought to get beer despite the fact that you basically can't drink at all. I guess I'll have to try this Purple Haze one day.

This week has been a lot of Swedish class and then a lot of alone time with Miles the Dachshund since the Hubby is gone. I went to the library for the first time and got a library card. Exciting, I know. I decided I needed to find a book to read for Swedish practice, so I went on a search for "Twilight"(Don't make fun of me.) I couldn't find it and after asking for help I realized I would have never found it because they renamed it. In Swedish it's called "Om jag kunde drömma" = "If I could dream". So lame. I can't believe they replaced the cool short English titles with things like this. And it's the same for all of the books in the series, so something for me to forward to. One day I'll get you to read them...

I guess I better go walk Miles now, but I want some more house details and info on whatever the idea is that you want to run by me.

Love you.
Allie

2 comments:

  1. yay! you're officially a blogger. hah! you should be very proud of yourself. And you even figured out the picture thing...very nice by the way! ~Whit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a really sweet idea! Loved getting a peek at you girls. Can't believe you're so far away, Allison! It's like I KNEW but I didn't believe it until now. Whitney, did I see my cousin's husband in the moving pictures? It looked a lot like Brad Armstrong... Love your new house!

    ReplyDelete