Friday, February 25, 2011

RSVP




al...look what I got in the mail today!?! I was casually surprised by the very cute handwriting you have too. And then even more excited to see the Swedish postmark on the envelope! Very cute card, and I'll let this be our "official" RSVP. We are so looking forward to the trip in May it's not even funny. I was telling Dad the other day that it doesn't seem real yet because it's still a few months away and I haven't started packing yet. Maybe by then everything will start sinking in....I will say that every time I see a plane take off around here lately, I about break my neck/cause a wreck looking at it because I want to be on my way to see you so bad. I hope you won't mind me taking your couch for a few days until Sambo gets there:) I promise I'll help you clean, and do dishes for my keep. haha.


Anyway....I'd like to leave you with a lovely picture of Mom's home-made cinnamon rolls that I made for my bible study group last night. They were deelish. You should make some for bj sometime. Everyone thought they were pretty fabulous. Ok...gotta go meet the house inspector! I'm praying that everything turns out ok...and then I can show you my idea.

Love you... Whit
p.s. your weekend task from me is to post about one of your favorite places there, WITH pictures. Can't get enough of those right now:)

p.p.s. You probably know...but Mama had surgery this afternoon, so be thinking about her. You can call her in the hospital, room #617.

No comments:

Post a Comment