Thursday, March 3, 2011

Birthday Wishes?

Hey Al...so I just realized that our birthday is coming up here in a couple of weeks, and since I can't celebrate with you, I thought, "why don't I make you a 25,000 lbs cake and have it shipped over to you and then you and the ENTIRE city of Stockholm could join in the festivities." hahaha. no way that's every going to happen....but I did find a picture of a ridiculously large cake today and I had to share it with you in the spirt of birthdays. I'm glad I wasn't on this cake job. What do you think they did with it after this fair was over? Man it's huge.

photo: findmeinthearchives.blogspot.com

I do have some birthday ideas for you...but I could use your help. Hope you're having a nice week so far.

Good news on the home front...I'll give you details later!

Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment