Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday!




Whit, I am literally hugging the bag of Clusters. I was even talking to it a little bit, telling how happy I was to see it. Seriously, you're awesome for sending me those. And for the Laffy Taffy and cool book, I'll definitely be reading it. By the way, those DunkaRoo things are amazing. It's everything I like all in one little carton. Thanks for sending it to me, I loved it!

And, as always, you'll be getting your present a bit late. I suck at planning anything ahead of time, as you may know:)

Also, I got the most comfy pair of shoes from Bjorn's mom. Since it's chronically cold here, it's really nice to have a warm pair of house shoes to wear inside. Well, she sent me these shoes that are like the inside shoe version of UGGS, so smaller and less clunky. They're pretty amazing. I also got my first pair of Converse. I like them, I just haven't been able to wear them too much since it's not quite warm enough all the time. But I'll post a pic so you can see....



Oh! I like your moving card thing you made. It's very creative and cute, normally a good indication that something was designed by you. I request lots of pictures from your eventual moving date so I can feel like I was there.

I think I'll go say hello to the hubby who's cooking dinner now, but I hope you know how much I loved the box you sent. And how very thankful I am you're my twin. I hope you are having a wonderful birthday, Whitty.

Love you~
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment