Tuesday, March 1, 2011

good surprise


Oooh, Whitty... Do you and Sam have on matching sandals? Because it kinda looks like it. Haha:) I liked your pics from the park though. And I'll even overlook the 70 degrees comment.Next time we're in B'ham we'll definitely have to go to that park and your new house! Not so good that there were problems with Chinese drywall(I will have to google that) but glad everything else seems ok!

I also have to admit that Parker is pretty cute...or very, very cute. I can definitely see his parents in him, it would be fun to meet him one day:)

So... I got a surprise box from Dad and Mom this week, which was very exciting! It's always exciting to get boxes, especially with things you can't find here. One of my favorite things was the Dubble Bubble gum...which I ended up eating for lunch. I seriously made my self sick and now my jaw hurts so much from chewing that I had to stop put away the gum for a while. We'll see how long this lasts... There's also Laffy Taffy, Blueberry Muffin Mix (Yummm), a candle, some tea, crackers, and the newspapers from Auburn's National Championship. I definitely felt loved when I got it.

I'm currently in the process of looking for a job here. I guess it's always makes people a little nervous to go in asking for jobs, but I feel like it goes to a whole new level when you're in a different country. I kind of know how these things go in the US and I speak the language just a little bit better:) Wish me luck as I don't particularly enjoy the job searching process.

Keep me updated on the house, I hope everything's going ok. Have a good week:)

Love youuu.
Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment